Residential Zoning in York County, SC
York County's Most Trusted Zoning Specialists, At Your Service
Zoning is an exciting development in residential HVAC that helps homeowners get more out of their heating and cooling systems. The experts at Elite Air & Heat have been zoning homes across York County for years and we offer experience and value that is second to none. Call and schedule your free zoning estimate today!
- FREE in-home estimates
- Excellent financing options available
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On this page
Put the hometown‑team pros to work on your upcoming residential zoning project
Residential zoning gives homeowners unprecedented control over their heating and cooling comfort while also helping them save on energy bills every month. The zoning pros at Elite customize each home to meet the exact needs of our customers and can help you determine the number of zones you'll require. Any ventilation upgrades can be handled by our team, and we continue to support you long after we've left your home with the best-in-state labor warranties and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Looking for the cost of zoning a home in York County?
- Low $599
- Our Average $800
- High $2,900
The price of zoning a central HVAC system may vary according to...
- The number of zones: How many zones you choose to add has an impact on price. Adding a second zone is where the lion's share of the cost of the job comes from. Additional zones after the second tend to average about $400 per zone. For the majority of homeowners, two zones are all they'll need.
- The complexity of the job: The complexity of a zoning project tends to increase depending on the age of the home, the state of the ductwork, the number of zones, and many other factors. Older homes may require significant repairs to ductwork, electrical and more before zoning work even begins. We'll make sure you have a full accounting of the cost before we begin work.
- The type and number of thermostats: Odds are good you'll need at least one new thermostat to complete your residential zoning project. The pros at Elite Air & Heat have a variety of thermostats to choose from, some of which let you control all of the zones in your home from one location. And if you'd like to install a thermostat within each zone and set temperatures that way, we can do that too.
Get a zoning estimate FREE of charge when you call your friends at Elite!
The best place to start when it comes to zoning your home is a free in-home estimate from Elite. Our Installation Supervisors will assess your home and make zoning recommendations according to your comfort needs and budget.Schedule my estimate
Our residential zoning process
Step 1: We'll send an expert to assess your zoning needs
Elite Air & Heat will send a pro to your home to answer your questions about zoning and give you an upfront quote for the work. You'll have your mind put at ease about the process and be given a timeframe for the project along with any modifications your home will require before we begin.
Step 2: We prepare and complete your new zoned system
Zoning a home takes plenty of preparation. In some cases, it may require renovations to a home's ductwork and electrical. Zoning a home requires the use of dampeners installed within the ductwork to modify where conditioned air moves within a home. The addition of one or more thermostats is also required as well as a zone control panel.
Step 3: We support you even after the job is complete
When you work with Elite Air & Heat, you're protected by some of the longest-lasting labor warranties in the state. You'll also rest easy knowing that each zoning project is protected by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If something isn't quite right, give us a call and we'll make it right.
This is a professional shop...
“Great organization to work with. I’ve always been happy with their response times and the level of communication. This is a professional shop and they just do what they say they’re going to do when they say they're going to do it. Highly recommend.”—Andy S. | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Will I benefit from zoning my home?
Here's the million-dollar question on every homeowner's mind: does the value of zoning a home outweigh the cost? The answer, at least for us, is a definitive yes in most cases. This is especially true under the following circumstances:
- Your home design supports zoning: If you have a two-story home or a basement that's been converted into a living space, zoning delivers incredible value to its residents. Homes with high ceilings and more windows also stand to benefit greatly from zoning.
- Your family can never agree on a set temperature: Is the thermostat in your home a war zone? Well, maybe it's not that bad. But if family members regularly disagree on inside temperatures, zoning can give everybody what they want with little to no downside.
- You want lower energy bills: Well, who doesn't, right? But zoning really is a fantastic way to reduce energy bills because it limits conditioned air to places where you want it to be. For example, a 2-story home may need AC on at night, but only upstairs. A zoned system allows you to increase temperatures downstairs without impacting your upstairs comfort.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
Considering Zoning Your HVAC System? Call the Hometown Service Team!
When your comfort is on the line, turn to the pros at Elite Air & Heat. We'll give you a winning combination of speed, convenience, and reliability that simply can't be beaten!