Air Conditioner Repairs in York County, SC
Need AC Repairs? The Hometown Team's Got You Covered.
Elite Air & Heat's got that winning AC-repair record that'll have you jumping for joy come game day. Because not only do we have the best 5-star record in York County, we also have some of the strongest customer protections in the state. That includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee, longer-lasting warranty protections, and the most comprehensive diagnostics in town.
On this page
Looking for the cost of an AC repair in York County?
- Low $150
- Our Average $500
- High $900
The price of your AC repair may vary according to...
- The parts repaired or replaced: Replacement parts often make up the bulk of an AC repair bill, especially for more expensive components, such as an air compressor. Labor also comes into play, but the cost rarely spirals out of control, especially if you hire a company that offers a fixed price quote for the job, like Elite.
- The warranties covering the system: You're likely to find two types of warranties protecting your air conditioner: parts and labor. Parts warranties protect you from paying out of pocket for replacement parts and are covered by the manufacturer of the AC. Labor warranties protect you from paying out of pocket for labor and are covered by the contractor who installed your system or repaired it last.
- The AC's age and condition: Age and condition play a significant role in how much an AC repair costs. Parts can be challenging to find and more expensive to purchase from the manufacturer. Warranties tend to fall off beyond ten years. And the number of repairs per year tends to rise and become more expensive. Beyond a certain point, an Elite tech will recommend a replacement system. But we'll never push you to do so. The ball is always in your court!
Get a full AC system diagnostic and repair quote for just $49!
A range of prices is helpful. But a precise quote for your specific issue is more valuable still. Elite Air & Heat will send a licensed professional to your home to diagnose your AC issue and give you a fixed-price quote for just $49 (or $79 for an after-hours call).Schedule my diagnostic
Repair vs. Replace
Should I repair or replace my AC?
You should replace your AC if:
- Your cooling bills go up year after year - If you've seen skyrocketing cooling bills summer after summer, there's a good chance you need a replacement air conditioner, especially if the system is ten years old or older. Younger systems may just need a tune-up or system repair.
- The system never turns off, but the house is still uncomfortable - If the temperature in your home won't fall below a certain point, or there are cooling "dead zones" that cold air never seems to reach, it may be time for a new AC. If these issues have been going on since the AC was installed, chances are it wasn't sized right from the start.
- Your AC won't turn on - An AC that won't start doesn't always mean a replacement is necessary. When you call your friends at Elite, we'll tell you exactly what's going on with your system and what it will take to fix it. It's up to you to decide how to proceed, and we will always honor that decision.
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|Repair:||$150 to $900|
|Install:||Starting at $5,500|
Our air conditioner repair process
Step 2: Receive upfront pricing and options
An Elite professional will arrive within the scheduled appointment window, greet you at your door, and gather as much information from you as possible before starting the diagnostic. Once they've found the problem, they'll share their findings with you and offer their professional opinion on how to resolve it.
Step 3: Sit back, relax, and have your AC repaired!
Once you're comfortable with the repairs we've suggested as well as the cost, we'll get to work repairing your AC. Elite Air & Heat stocks its service vehicles to the brim with spare parts and tools to ensure same-day AC repairs for 99% of visits. If we have to special order a part, we'll schedule a time in the near future to complete the repairs. Before we leave, we'll ensure your AC is working correctly and confirm you don't have any further questions or concerns.
Phenomenal company. Will use again!
“The service from this company was outstanding. I sent a call in at 9:30 pm with no AC in my home. I received a call from Shawn, the technician, promptly. He was on another call but came after that call. He was very informative about when he would arrive, and he arrived at 11:20 pm with no hesitation, and my AC was repaired by 11:45 pm. Thank you, we did not have to sleep in the August heat without any air. Phenomenal company. Great experience. Will use again!”—Billie S. | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
- Arlington, NC
- Ballantyne, NC
- Belmont, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Marvin, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Mineral Springs, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Pineville, NC
- Providence Plantation, NC
- Steele Creek, NC
- Waxhaw, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Wesley Chapel, NC