Furnace Repairs in York County, SC
Furnace Giving You the Cold Shoulder? Call Elite and We'll Bring the Heat.
Elite Air & Heat is York County's most reliable furnace repair contractor, and we have the winning record to prove it. You'd be hard-pressed to find another team that'll give you 24/7 emergency coverage, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and a 6-month labor warranty on repairs. Give us a call today. We're a winning team you'll love to root for!
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- We repair ALL brands and models
- Convenient same-day repairs
On this page
Put the hometown‑team pros to work on your next furnace repair.
If your furnace is banging, clanking, or just plain not working, the team at Elite Air & Heat can help. Every technician at Elite is licensed, insured, and highly qualified. In fact, our techs go through weekly, monthly, and yearly training to stay on top of their game. Plus, with every tech arriving in a fully-stocked service vehicle, we can guarantee that 9 out of every 10 repairs get sorted out in just one visit to your home. If that's not worth a spike in the endzone, we don't know what is.
Looking for the cost of a furnace repair in York County?
- Low $150
- Our Average $500
- High $900
The price of your furnace repair may vary according to...
- The parts repaired or replaced - The specific part or parts that need to be repaired or replaced will have the most significant impact on the cost of your furnace repair. For example, if the heat exchanger needs replacement, it will be much more expensive than a minor repair, like a flame sensor replacement.
- The warranties covering the system - The specific part or parts that need to be repaired or replaced will have the most significant impact on the cost of your furnace repair. For example, if the heat exchanger needs replacement, it will be much more expensive than a minor repair, like a flame sensor replacement.
- The furnace's age and condition - Once a furnace reaches a certain age and its warranties fall off, the cost of repairs tend to become uneconomical. If your furnace is older (10+ years) and you're facing an expensive repair, it may be more cost-effective to replace your system altogether. To keep costs down, we offer low- and even no-interest financing plans.
Get a full furnace system diagnostic and repair quote for just $89!
A range of prices is helpful. But a precise quote for your specific issue is more valuable still. Elite Air & Heat will send a licensed professional to your home to diagnose your furnace issue and give you a fixed-price quote for just $89.Schedule my diagnostic
Our furnace repair process
Step 1: Schedule your furnace repair
You can schedule a repair with us by calling us at (803) 570-8835 or booking a repair online. We'll quickly confirm your appointment and have a technician over right on time to diagnose and repair your furnace.
Step 2: Receive upfront pricing and options
On the day of your repair, one of our experienced techs will arrive at your home, speak to you about the issues you've been experiencing, and perform a thorough diagnostic of the system. Once we've determined what's wrong, we'll go over the details with you and provide you with upfront pricing on our suggested repair.
Step 3: Sit back, relax and have your furnace repaired!
If you're comfortable with the repair we've suggested and the associated cost, we'll have you sign off on the repair, and we'll get to work. As soon as the repair is complete, we'll ensure that your furnace is working correctly and provide you with a breakdown of the work we completed.
Gave HONEST recommendations of what should be fixed...
“I highly recommend Elite Air & Heat LLC. They are extremely easy to schedule services with and are on time for appointments. I actually had a situation come up on the day of my appointment, and they were able to come at a later time. They did a detailed inspection of our units and gave HONEST recommendations of what should be fixed as soon as possible and what could wait. We signed up for their $189 special, and we do not regret it at all! If you are looking for an excellent, good-hearted company that gives back to the community- THIS IS YOUR PLACE!!! Keep up the great work!”—Stephanie S. | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Can my furnace be fixed without the help of a pro?
At Elite, we believe you shouldn't have to pay for a repair visit you don't need. Rather than pay for a tech to come out and provide you with a repair that you could have completed yourself, we've listed out a few common furnace issues and their DIY fixes.
- If your furnace is blowing cold air...check to see if the thermostat is in the HEAT position and that the fan setting is on AUTO, not ON. If your furnace continues to blow air, you'll need to reach out to a pro as there is likely something wrong with your system.
- If your furnace doesn't turn on at all...check the circuit breaker to ensure it hasn't tripped. If it has, turn it off and then back on. If the circuit breaker trips again, it's time to reach out to a pro.
- If your furnace is turning on and off quickly...replace your air filter. If your air filter is clogged with debris and other particles, it can restrict airflow to your furnace, causing it to overheat and shut down your system. If your filter is not dirty or it continues to shut on and off quickly, you'll need to reach out to a professional.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
Need a Furnace Repair? Call the Hometown Service Team!
When your comfort is on the line, turn to the pros at Elite Air & Heat. We'll give you a winning combination of speed, convenience, and reliability that simply can't be beaten!