Heat Pump Repairs in York County, SC
Broken Heat Pump? The Hometown Team's Got Your Back.
Looking for an HVAC contractor with a winning 5-star record and unbeatable reputation to repair your heat pump? Look no further than Elite Air & Heat. We're the only outfit in town willing to stake a 6-month warranty on repairs, PLUS throw in a 100% satisfaction guarantee and the most comprehensive heat pump diagnostics in town.
On this page
Looking for the cost of a heat pump repair in York County?
- Low $150
- Our Average $500
- High $900
The price of your heat pump repair may vary according to...
- The parts repaired or replaced - The cost of your heat pump tends to come down to which part or parts (if any) need to be repaired or replaced. Replacing a part is usually more affordable than replacing one. And some parts are more expensive than others. A capacitor, for example, won't be as pricey as replacing a reversing valve. An Elite tech can find out exactly what's going with a quick diagnostic visit.
- The warranties covering the system - If you have a valid part or labor warranty, it may cover your heat pump repair cost (or part of the cost). Of course, how much of your repair is covered depends on the warranty's type and length and the needed repairs or replacements.
- The heat pump's age and condition - If this isn't the first repair rodeo with that heat pump of yours and your existing system chews through new parts in months or even weeks, then another repair may not be worth the cost. For systems that are over ten years old, replacements tend to offer greater value.
Get a full heat pump system diagnostic and repair quote for just $49!
A range of prices is helpful. But a precise quote for your specific issue is more valuable still. Elite Air & Heat will send a licensed professional to your home to diagnose your heat pump issue and give you a fixed-price quote for just $49 (or $79 for an after-hours call).Schedule my diagnostic
Repair vs. Replace
Should I repair or replace my heat pump?
If you've been having issues with your heat pump, you're probably wondering if you need to replace your system or if you can just repair it instead. Below, we'll go over a few common situations homeowners face and whether you should repair or replace your system based on your situation.
- Your heating or cooling bills have increased suddenly-This could be a sign of a refrigerant leak, a clogged air filter, or something else. If your heat pump is relatively young (less than ten years old), your heat pump probably just needs a refrigerant refill or a new air filter. Older systems tend to have issues that are tougher to resolve.
- Your heat pump isn't heating or cooling your home properly- If your heat pump is turning on but isn't heating or cooling your home, you could have a refrigerant leak or a clogged air filter. In most cases, you'll be able to repair your system rather than replace it. However, if your heat pump is older (10+ years), you may need to replace your system.
- Your heat pump won't turn on- If your heat pump is struggling to turn on or turns on but then off again shortly afterward, you could be dealing with an issue like a clogged filter, clogged condensate drain, or a tripped circuit breaker. You should be able to repair your heat pump in these instances rather than spending the money to replace it.
Compare repair vs. replacement pricing
|REPAIR:||$150 to $900|
|INSTALL:||Starting at $5,600|
Our heat pump repair process
Step 2: Receive upfront pricing and options
A professional from Elite will start with a thorough diagnostic of your heat pump system. Once the problem has been identified, your professional will bring the issue to your attention and recommended one or more repair options. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let your expert know.
Step 3: Sit back, relax and have your heat pump repaired!
Once you're comfortable with the repair or repairs we've suggested and the cost, we'll get to work repairing your heat pump. Our trucks are fully stocked, so we can generally repair any heat pump the same day. If we have to special order a part, we'll schedule a time in the near future to repair your heat pump. Before we leave, we will ensure that your heat pump is working correctly and that you don't have any further questions or concerns.
No way you'll get a cheaper/better emergency visit in this state."
“I called at 23:00 and had a technician come to my home at midnight, during a school night. These guys are very courteous and professional, even at midnight. They stayed quiet, so my wife and three kids stayed asleep. They didn't even know we had a problem in the middle of the night! I signed up for their maintenance package, and I won't be using anyone else. They got a customer for life now! Extremely competitive prices. No way you'll get a cheaper/better emergency visit in this state. Peace of mind is fantastic.”—Rick | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
- Arlington, NC
- Ballantyne, NC
- Belmont, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Marvin, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Mineral Springs, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Pineville, NC
- Providence Plantation, NC
- Steele Creek, NC
- Waxhaw, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Wesley Chapel, NC