Air Conditioner Installations in York County, SC
For the Best AC Installations in Town, Call Elite Air & Heat!
Elite Air & Heat is York County's AC replacement specialist. And with hundreds of 5-star reviews and counting, we have the winning record to prove it. We know you have a choice in who installs your new AC system. So we go further than the other guys by giving you the best experience in town, complete with the longest-lasting warranties, most comprehensive guarantees, and most professional installation service that money can buy.
- Extended warranties up to 10 years
- Excellent financing options available
- Highest-rated installer in York County
On this page
Put the hometown‑team pros to work on your next AC installation.
The team at Elite Air & Heat is one of York County's leading AC installers, completing over a hundred AC installations every year. Our professionals are here for you during every leg of the journey, from sizing and unit selection to financing and installation. And in the event that your system goes belly-up, we'll set you up with a portable AC unit to tide you over your installation date. Last but not least, we offer the best warranty protection in the state and will be there for you if something goes wrong with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Looking for the cost of an AC installation in York County?
- Low $5,500
- Our Average $8,000
- High $12,000
The price of your AC installation may vary according to...
- Home size and construction - Dozens of factors go into sizing an AC unit for a home, including square footage, insulation type, age of the home, quality of the windows, and more. An Elite professional will perform a thorough review of the home to ensure a perfect match between your new AC and your home.
- SEER score & efficiency features - A SEER rating helps customers determine how efficiently a system moves cool air through the home. This rating is critical because it plays a massive role in your home's energy bills. Generally speaking, higher SEER scores equals more energy savings per month. You may want to consider add-on features such as a variable speed motor for even lower energy bills.
- Thermostat & convenience features - More and more customers are looking for ways to automate their homes, and smart thermostats offer a great way to do that. Elite installs a wide variety of smart thermostats to give you more control over your AC than ever before. In addition, you may want to consider air quality upgrades like a new air purifier to protect your household from airborne contaminants and even viruses!
Get an AC replacement estimate FREE of charge when you call your friends at Elite!
The best place to start when it comes to AC replacements is a free in-home estimate from Elite. Our Installation Supervisors will assess your home's cooling needs and recommend a selection of high-efficiency AC systems completely free of charge and under no obligation to you.Schedule my estimate
Our AC installation process
Step 1: Schedule a free estimate
We can have an Elite professional at your door as early as the same day you call to assess your home and give you a FREE installation estimate. When we say free, we mean it. Unlike the other guys, we've never charged for an AC install estimate and never will. In other words, you've got nothing to lose by giving us a call at (803) 570-8835 or by booking an appointment online.
Step 2: Receive upfront pricing and options
On the day of your free estimate, an Elite professional will greet you at your door, assess the cooling needs of your home, and share various AC system options with you. Don't worry; we will always respect your budget, and we've got financing available to help you feel comfortable about your purchase.
The estimate you'll receive from us is completely free, and you're under no obligation to install with us. However, if you choose Elite (the best choice!), we'll get a date scheduled to install your AC and assist you with any available system rebates.
Step 3: Sit back, relax and have your new system installed
A professional install team from Elite will arrive right on schedule with your new AC system. They'll protect your property with drop cloths and wear shoe covers while in your home at all times. Once the old system is removed, the new one will be installed the same day. Afterward, we'll clean our work area thoroughly and test the AC system inside and out until we're certain it's installed correctly and working properly.
The whole process was quick and worry-free...
“The Elite team was exceptional. I was worried about making a good decision about a new air conditioning system. But after the Elite team inspected my current system and residence and educated me about my options, I felt good about my choice of equipment and the Elite team. My whole experience with them was good. The office staff was very nice and responsive, the service guys were personable and educational, the sales guy was educated and answered all my questions, and the installers were very nice and respectful. The whole process was quick and worry-free. I recommend this team. They are great.”—Bruce | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Signs You Need an Install
It's not always easy to tell whether a replacement AC is necessary or a repair option is still on the table. However, there are signs you should be on the lookout for to suggest it's time for a replacement.
You may need a new AC if...
- Your bills are skyrocketing in the summer: As AC systems age, they start to work less efficiently. As efficiency decreases, the cost of running them increases. Higher energy bills may be a sign that it's time to replace your AC.
- Your AC is 10+ years old: Air conditioners work hard during the summer months in South Carolina. And while they can and do work beyond the decade mark, they also get more expensive to maintain. This is especially true if the system hasn't been properly maintained.
- You're paying for frequent repairs: If you're starting to notice that your system needs multiple repairs a year, it's probably time to replace it. Typically, it's more cost-effective for homeowners to replace a dying system than it is for them to keep paying for repairs.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
- Arlington, NC
- Ballantyne, NC
- Belmont, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Marvin, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Mineral Springs, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Pineville, NC
- Providence Plantation, NC
- Steele Creek, NC
- Waxhaw, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Wesley Chapel, NC
Need an AC Installation? Call the Hometown Service Team!
When your comfort is on the line, turn to the pros at Elite Air & Heat. We'll give you a winning combination of speed, convenience, and reliability that simply can't be beaten!