Heat Pump Installations in York County, SC
For the Best Heat Pump Installations in Town, Call Elite Air & Heat!
Considering a replacement heat pump? Start your journey with Elite Air & Heat! We're one of the highest-rated 5-star installation teams in York County, and have some of the longest labor warranties on installations in the state. Call today and schedule your FREE in-home heat pump installation estimate. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Extended warranties up to 10 years
- Excellent financing options available
- Highest-rated installer in York County
On this page
Put the hometown‑team pros to work on your next heat pump installation.
The hometown pros at Elite Air & Heat will give you front row seats to the best heat pump installation in town. Our professionals are licensed, insured, and can help you find a high-efficiency system that meets the needs of your home and budget. And you'll enjoy longer-lasting warranty protection, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and best-in-state post-installation support. If that sounds good to you, then give us a call and schedule your free in-home estimate today!
Looking for the cost of a heat pump installation in York County?
- Low $5,600
- Our Average $6,400
- High $10,000
The price of your heat pump installation may vary according to...
- The size of the system - Heat pump size is measured in BTUs, or British Thermal Units. The most important factor when it comes to how many BTUs you'll need is the size of your home. It's essential to your overall comfort that your contractor gets this right, or it could create huge headaches down the road. The good news: we're so confident in our selection of furnace size that we back up our work with warranties as long as 10 years!
- The efficiency of the system - Heat pump efficiency is measured by two different scores: HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) and SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Higher scores often equal higher-priced systems. But it also means lower energy costs year-round. Striking a balance between energy efficiency and budget is critical, and our experts are trained to help you do exactly that.
- The add-on system features - If you add any additional features, like a smart thermostat or a variable-speed compressor, the cost of your heat pump will increase. We like to bring up these types of add-ons because we think they're pretty darn cool. But we'll never press you to buy something you don't want, and that's a promise.
Get a heat pump replacement estimate FREE of charge when you call your friends at Elite!
The best place to start when it comes to heat pump replacements is a free in-home estimate from Elite. Our Installation Supervisors will assess your home's heating and cooling needs and recommend a selection of high-efficiency heat pump systems completely free of charge and under no obligation to you.Schedule my estimate
Our heat pump installation process
Step 1: Schedule a free estimate
When you're ready for a free estimate, reach out to us by calling (803) 570-8835 or booking an online appointment. Give us a call early enough and we may be able to schedule a free in-home estimate the same day you call!
Step 2: Receive upfront pricing and options
On the day of your free estimate, one of our experts will come to your home, assess your current system and heating needs, and provide you with a free, upfront estimate. If you decide to move forward with us, we'll schedule a date for your heat pump to be installed.
Note: Other contractors will charge for an estimate. Not Elite Air & Heat. Our estimates are always on the house, regardless of whether or not you choose to move forward with us.
Step 3: Sit back, relax and have your new system installed
On the day of your installation, our techs will arrive on time with your new system. They will remove your old heat pump and replace it with the new one. Before they leave, they'll ensure the new system is working properly and that no other modifications need to be made.
Step 4: Enjoy your new system
When the installation is complete, we'll walk you through the work we completed and ensure that you know how to use your new system. You'll also enjoy the best post-installation service in York County, which includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee, best-in-state warranty protection, and ongoing support!
Much more affordable than another company we had contacted.
“When our heat/ air went out, we reached out to Elite Air & Heat for assistance based on a friend's recommendation. Jason and staff were able to check our system out the same day we contacted them. They reviewed all options for us and were able to install a new system for us the next day. They were professional, timely, and much more affordable than another company we had contacted. I highly recommend Elite Air & Heat for your heating/air needs!”—Dana | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Signs You Need an Install
It's not always easy to tell whether a replacement heat pump is necessary or a repair option is still on the table. However, there are signs you should be on the lookout for to suggest it's time for a replacement.
You may need a new heat pump if...
- Your heating bills have increased: As heat pumps age, they start to work less efficiently. As efficiency decreases, the cost of running them increases. Higher energy bills may be a sign that it's time to replace your heat pump.
- Your heat pump is 10+ years old: Heat pumps stay on year-round, so they tend to wear out faster than an AC or furnace, which operate seasonally. If your heat pump is over 10 years old and is struggling to heat or cool your home, it may be time to replace it.
- You're paying for frequent repairs: If you're starting to notice that your system needs multiple repairs a year, it's probably time to replace it. Typically, it's more cost-effective for homeowners to replace a dying system than it is for them to keep paying for repairs.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
Need a Heat Pump Installation? Call the Hometown Service Team!
When your comfort is on the line, turn to the pros at Elite Air & Heat. We'll give you a winning combination of speed, convenience, and reliability that simply can't be beaten!