Air Filter Replacements and Cleaning in York County, SC
Air Filter Replacements and Cleanings from York County’s Most Trusted HVAC Experts
If your family is suffering from allergies due to pets, pollen, dust, smoke, and other common indoor air contaminants, it’s probably time to have your home’s air filters replaced or cleaned. At Elite Air & Heat, we offer York County homeowners a wide selection of high-efficiency air filters to eliminate airborne contaminants and help you breathe cleaner, better-quality air.
- Friendly, local, and certified HVAC technicians
- Huge variety of filter replacements available
- Expert advice on how to improve your home’s air quality
On this page
Put the hometown‑team pros to work on your next air filter replacement.
Homeowners now more than ever are turning to high-end air filters such as HEPA filters to protect their indoor air from airborne contaminants. And no other HVAC contractor in York County has the selection and quality of air filters as Elite Air & Heat. If it's been over a year since you replaced your HEPA-grade or equivalent air filter, then give our team a call today. We can have a new filter installed in no time and for less than the competition!
Looking for the cost of an air filter replacement in York County?
- Low $50
- Our Average $100
- High $200
The price of your air filter replacement may vary according to...
- Whether you need a replacement or cleaning - Homeowners can simply clean many standard air filters, similar to removing lint from a dryer vent. If you have a more advanced filter, though (such as a HEPA filter, which can remove up to 99.7% of indoor air contaminants), you’ll need to purchase a replacement filter once it gets clogged. In general, replacement filters tend to cost more than cleanings. If you have standard filters, our pros are happy to clean them at no additional cost.
- The type of air filter replaced - As a rule of thumb, the more efficient the filter is at trapping pollutants, the more expensive it will be to replace. That said, some high-efficiency filters only need to be replaced once a year, which means you’ll enjoy less maintenance and increased quality of air.
- DIY vs. professional service - Many homeowners want to save a little money and do their own air filter replacements or cleanings. However, if you want complete peace of mind that your air filter—a vital part of your AC system—is correctly and safely replaced and/or cleaned, hiring a licensed HVAC professional to do it for you is well worth the cost.
We'll come to your home and assess your air filter needs for just $89!
A range of prices is helpful. But a precise quote for your specific issue is more valuable still. Elite Air & Heat will send a licensed professional to your home to assess your filters and give you a fixed-price quote for just $89.Schedule my diagnostic
Our air quality replacement and cleaning process:
Step 1: Schedule a free estimate
If you think you need your air filter replaced or cleaned, we make it easy for you to get a free, in-home quote. Simply give us a call at (803) 570-8835, or book directly online. We'll confirm your appointment as soon as possible. In many cases, we can send a technician on the same day!
Step 2: Receive upfront pricing and honest recommendations
As a locally-owned and operated company, we value the customers we serve. For this reason, we’ll only provide honest recommendations that fit your needs and budget. We also never upsell our customers, so you don’t have to worry about being pressured to buy air filters you don’t want or need. Our number one priority is simply that your family has the best indoor air quality possible.
Step 3: We’ll complete your air filter replacement or cleaning
Once you’ve signed off on a quote for your air filter replacement or cleaning, we’ll get straight to work. Our technicians are highly trained, so you can rest easy knowing that your service will be prompt, efficient, and thorough. We also back up our work with solid labor warranties and guarantees. It’s just one of the many reasons why York County homeowners trust Elite Air & Heat!
I would absolutely use them again and again.
“Ryan and Trey were AWESOME! They arrived on time, and they worked very hard cause it was hot today. They were pleasant, professional, friendly, and hard-working. My house is comfortable again. Also, the company's owner, Jamie, worked with me to give me his best price. Daniel was the first one to come to the house, and he was professional and pleasant too. He told me exactly what was going on with my AC and showed me pictures. I would absolutely use them again and again. They are my number one hometown team!”—Andrea T. | York County
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
You may want to consider an air filter replacement or cleaning if:
- You have increased energy bills: When you have a clogged or dirty air filter, it will block airflow circulating through your air ducts. This puts excess strain on your HVAC system, which means it will stay on longer, use more power, and ultimately cause your energy bills to increase. If you’ve noticed a recent spike in your utility costs, give Elite Air & Heat a call. One of our trusted technicians will swap out or clean your air filter for you.
- It takes longer for your home to heat and cool: Another common sign of a dirty air filter is when you notice that it’s taking longer and longer to heat or cool your home. Again, because dirty air filters block the flow of air through your HVAC system, there won’t be as much cool or warm air flowing out of your vents, which means you won’t be receiving the desired temperature change. When this happens, you must have your air filters swapped out or cleaned. If not, you risk long-term damage to your heating and cooling systems.
- There’s more dust near your vents: Once an air filter is clogged, it won’t be able to trap as much hair, dirt, dust, and other indoor air particles. If you’ve noticed a buildup of dust around your vents, it’s likely a sign that your air filter is well past its prime and needs to be replaced or cleaned.
Elite services York, Chester, and Lancaster counties and the surrounding area
Elite Air & Heat is based right out of Rock Hill, SC, and services all of York County and the surrounding area, including both Chester and Lancaster Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem. Give us a call and we'll find out for you.
South Carolina -
- Chester, SC
- Clover, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Indian Land, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- York, SC
- York County, SC
North Carolina -
Need an Air Filter Replaced? Call the Hometown Service Team!
When your comfort is on the line, turn to the pros at Elite Air & Heat. We'll give you a winning combination of speed, convenience, and reliability that simply can't be beaten!